Tuesday, April 19

Planting Another Seed


It feels more like taking a plunge . . . I signed up for Weight Watchers Online this morning. My little one is now 5, I can no longer blame him for the extra 25 pounds I've kept since having him. I'm thoroughly depressed with my weight, and fully aware that I am the only person who can do anything about it. I have taken this small step. I can't find any WW blog badges, so I'm using the one from My Fitness Pal. I decided to set it to show my goal rather than my progress, maybe it will help me focus on where I'm going.

I had some success with weight watchers years ago, until I quit. I haven't tried the "new" points system, so we'll see how that works. I remember my biggest frustration was eating out and on the go, so I'm hoping my Droid 2 will make a HUGE difference this time around.

I realized this morning that although I have half-a-dozen blog posts started and waiting to be finished, I haven't posted one in more than a week. I have lots to share, just gotta make time.

No comments:

Post a Comment